I really need help losing 10 pounds

Options
I want to be 130. I was 135 but gained 5 more pounds... so now i NEED to lose 10 pounds. Its got me really depressed so I really need to get motivated and have help!

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Eat at a calorie deficit
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey! Try Not To Get To Depressed, Youll Do Just Fine By Staying Mindful Of Your Nutritional Choices And Throwing An Bit Of Exercise... Good Luck!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If 10lbs is causing you to be depressed I think you need to speak to a doctor...
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    If 10lbs is causing you to be depressed I think you need to speak to a doctor...

Seriously, I hope you are not really depressed over 10 pounds. Please get some help if you are.

To lose the weight though just eat less calories than you burn in a day and be patient it won't happen overnight.
  • tail2ears
    tail2ears Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just lost 10lb by biking 3-4 times a week 20km and staying under around 1400 calories a day. It's taken 2 months! But it works. 10lb is hard to lose when you're already pretty much ideal weight. People who have a lot more weight to lose often deride us because we don't want to lose much but for me it's just about keeping my weight in check so I don't have to lose a ton more in the future! Just calorie count and exercise it will work for you!
  • julesloveland
    julesloveland Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10lbs in the 8 weeks by eating 500 calorie deficit a day and exercising 3 times a week, plus walking more on the other days. You've got this! Just decide to do it, you'll do great!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 lbs from my goal weight too, after I gained 7 lbs, which turned into a 15 lb gain. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • ftwmc
    ftwmc Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've already lost around 100lbs but the last 10 to 15lbs are far harder than the first 100lb. It seems I do all the right things and loose a pound then have 1 beer and gain 3. You'd know the feeling, feel free to add me if you'd like some motivation