112lbs to lose. Looking for friends.

tiny_ninja_fairy
tiny_ninja_fairy Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi
I'm Emma and I'm near Liverpool in the UK.
I have PCOS, 112lbs to lose, and a long road ahead of me.
I'm determined to enjoy the journey though.
I would love some friends to join me.

Replies

• tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    I also have pcos and between 80-100 pounds to lose. In North Carolina USA.
  • CrabbyCancerMama
    CrabbyCancerMama Posts: 95 Member
    I'm Stacy from Ohio I want to lose 100lbs too. I'm down 40 of that 100 since mid January, everyday is a struggle!
  • Chinatot054
    Chinatot054 Posts: 12 Member
    Hello All, I'm Jennifer from Massachusetts and I would love to join you all. I have over 150 lbs to lose. I am just going to take it one day at a time and I do know it's a struggle.
  • kjo8402
    kjo8402 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! KJ from IA. PCOS as well, along with 100 + to lose. I've managed to lose close to 70 lbs in the past, but lost insurance/stopped taking metformin and the lbs piled right back on and then some. Have spent the past year working with docs and trying various other meds, but no luck.

That main thing I'm having a heck of a time with is eating enough. If I'm cooking/taking meals to work, I'm usually full far below my 2100 calorie goal.
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me ... I've PCOS too and lost 50 lbs in the last 7-8 months ... Still 40 to lose ...
  • grayson88
    grayson88 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all,
    I have PCOS too and as of today 92 pounds to lose. Since the beginning of the journey in May I have lost 9 lbs. I never realized how connected PCOS was to being overweight.
    Feel free to add me...we are all in this together!!