What's for lunch?

Options
LynZ0310
LynZ0310 Posts: 15 Member
What did everyone have for lunch today??? I have Chipotle...and splurged on their chips...thank you workout!! :laugh:

Replies

• Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make a tuna wrap (Flat Out flat bread, tuna, low fat mayo, chopped pickles, lots of lettuce)...probably an apple too :)
  • checoo
    checoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    BBQ Chicken Breast on Udi's Whole Grain and Broccoli. And an Udi's Chocolate Chip Cookie for dessert. Feeling pretty satisfied. :-)
  • LynZ0310
    Options
    Are you GF?
  • Buckeye_Jenn
    Buckeye_Jenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of chili with beans and a salad made with butter lettuce, yellow cherry tomatoes (from the farmer's market, yum!), red peppers, 2.5 oz. lemon pepper chicken and light ranch dressing. On the higher side calorically, but I missed breakfast and that was more than enough protein to tide me until dinner.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    IMG_9145.jpg

Spinach-Mushroom Omelette ... well a broken one. :smile:
    Asparagus
    Avocado
    Strawberries
    395 calories

Yum.
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm having a Smart Ones lasagna and a 100 cal pack of Hostess cakes. lol I might eat half a cantaloupe and some strawberries as my afternoon snack as I bought them yesterday because I've been craving some yummy fresh fruit. :)

Katschi, yours looks delish!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    amylu's chicken sausage, cherry tomatoes, and some riceworks salsa chips with a wedge of laughing cow. Under 500 and filling. I was hungry today :)
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Sandwich.. Arnold multigrain thin with roasted chicken, lettuce, laughing cow wedge of garlic & herb, lots of dijon (298 calories)
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    2 curried chicken legs...have lots of exercise calories to spare.
  • MelissaS222
    Options
    Homemade chicken salad (light mayo), whole wheat Ritz crackers, and watermelon.
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    Rising Roll Turkey Cheezer on multi-grain roll minus the mayo + southwest tortilla soup. :)
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Chile Relleno from Trader Joes and a salad :D
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of whomeal toast and a banana, strange combination, but it kept me full for ages!
  • RokMomma79
    RokMomma79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Some yummy Chana Masala and lemon water :happy:
  • slimdownspicey
    slimdownspicey Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    if i wasn't so diligent about my birth control i'd swear i was pregnant after this lunch choice - weight watchers mac n cheese mixed with a small can of tuna, 3/4 oz of light cream cheese, and a ton of hot sauce...i definitely turned my desk upside-down searching for relish to add too!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Sushi! 8 spicy tuna rolls, 8 avocado rolls, Diet Mountain Dew. Less than 500 calories and so yummy.
  • LynZ0310
    Options
    if i wasn't so diligent about my birth control i'd swear i was pregnant after this lunch choice - weight watchers mac n cheese mixed with a small can of tuna, 3/4 oz of light cream cheese, and a ton of hot sauce...i definitely turned my desk upside-down searching for relish to add too!

Haha!!! I am the same way!!!
  • LynZ0310
    Options
    IMG_9145.jpg

Asparagus
    Avocado
    Strawberries
    395 calories

Yum.

Looks AMAZING!!!
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    IMG_9145.jpg

Asparagus
    Avocado
    Strawberries
    395 calories

Yum.

Oh my!!!!!!! That looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! YUM!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I had a wrap on a La Tortilla whole wheat tortilla (only 50 cals). On it I put green leaf lettuce and roast turkey from the deli (roasted in the store where I bought it, so no preservatives, yum). Also having 10 big, juicy strawberries and a hand full of baby-cut carrots.

Keeping lunch fairly light since we're having bangers for dinner.