Rate me, but be gentle.

Options
TeaTimeAgain
TeaTimeAgain Posts: 174 Member
So, Idk if you have read my intro or taken a second to look at my profile. but long story short. I'm was born a guy. I want to live my life as a woman. Thats why I work out to try and have a better figure to be more passable.

So, having said that. This is my chubby bunny body. It's not super attractive. But, I would like to know just how bad it currently is. Please don't be brutal.

f5kzm5vepz2o.jpg

Replies

• akatzker
    akatzker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you wouldn't have said you were born a man, I wouldn't have had any clue.
  • TeaTimeAgain
    Options
    Haha trust me. I have no boobs. and a overly deep voice. If you met me in public you'd immediately have questions lol.
  • TeaTimeAgain
    Options
    Eh, I'm doing okish. Thats the best I can say for right now lol
  • TeaTimeAgain
    Options
    Awe that was both sweet and enlightening Cassie_DE thanks, love :)
  • TeaTimeAgain
    Options
    Awe thanks! and I doubt that! Youre super adorable Cutaway_Collar!
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Honestly? You should take a photo of yourself standing up. You won't look so scrunched and everything will be more spread out and lean.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    its not bad a lot of people like that kind of body

better than my sagging skin bod
  • TeaTimeAgain
    Options
    Well, I obviously wish I had larger breast. I also want a more tones belly and legs to give me an hourglass shape to look more feminine.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Cute and cuddly!
  • TeaTimeAgain
    Options
    <3o:)<3:*
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    OK first off... You're brave. Second, you're body looks as good as you feel in it. There's nothing that looks as good on anyone as a smile and confidence. If you wanna lose weight then that's fine but know that you don't have to do that :*
    You're body is a fine body
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    yes you pass.
  • TeaTimeAgain
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    OK first off... You're brave. Second, you're body looks as good as you feel in it. There's nothing that looks as good on anyone as a smile and confidence. If you wanna lose weight then that's fine but know that you don't have to do that :*

<3 dawwww thank you, love! that means a lot! and I know but I just really wanna turn this flab into fab!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    You look great as far as trans goes
  • TeaTimeAgain
    Options
    Thanks, I think, @pie_eyes
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would not have known if you didn't say something
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »

<3 dawwww thank you, love! that means a lot! and I know but I just really wanna turn this flab into fab!

Then do that and if you have any questions feel free to throw me a message and a friend request :*