Just Me!!

Options
white563
white563 Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!! My name is Brandon and I'm from Pensacola, Fl. I've lost 60 lbs since Jan and would like to lose at least another 60lbs. Things have been going well but, lately I have felt impatient. It seems like my weight is all over the place. Daily fluctuations drive me crazy...Just looking through these forums for advice and support... If there is anyone in the Pensacola area, that would be especially neat. Anyone who wants to motivate one another or share perspective hit me up.

Replies

• morganharris26
    morganharris26 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there Brandon! I'm Morgan from the United Kingdom. congratulations on your loss, thats amazing!! :smiley: i'm new to this app, aiming to loose around 50-60lbs myself and also looking for support and advice! feel free to add me and we can support each other through our weigh loss journeys!
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you :) feel free to add me. We can keep each other accountable
  • white563
    Options
    Hey guys I look forward to continuing this journey with other like minded determined individuals!!!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking your measurements? Taking progress photos at regular intervals?
    There may be other things going on that won't be reflected on the scale.
  • white563
    Options
    I am taking pics and tracking pant size... I have gone from a 46/44 to a 40/38
  • white563
    Options
    I need to do it at regular intervals like you have mentioned... I just don't know how to get accurate measurements by myself?