Real Appeal Weight Loss Program

Options
Not sure if anyone is using this weight loss program, but I have just started today and hoping to find some others that use it too...anyone out there?!

Replies

• Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just looked up this program and I will be putting in my insurance information to see if I qualify. Will be sure to let you know if I get on it or not. My insurance is in the carrier for the program so I hope I qualify.
  • sarahmict
    sarahmict Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Let me know if you get to do it :)
  • STLGraffitiQueen
    STLGraffitiQueen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for the program today. Feel free to add me :-)
  • marthamajors58
    marthamajors58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just did my intial set up session and meet with my coach and group on Monday. Have you had any luck? How is it going? and can you connect myfitnesspal or any trackers to it?
  • GrinnyMae
    GrinnyMae Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me more about this program?
  • ashana1
    ashana1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    been doing it for a couple of months now. feel free to add me! @marthamajors58 i just use myfitnesspal instead of their tracking software and app, which i don't like. i always go to their page for the workout tho. and you can definitely connect your fitbit... not sure about other trackers.
  • ashana1
    ashana1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    p.s. i really find their recipes to be helpful, and their workout videos (which i stream). the group sessions sometimes are helpful, sometimes frustrating. and the whole always-talk-to-your-coach part is pretty bogus... but for what it's worth, i've found it to be valuable.
  • rlwart
    rlwart Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How are people doing on Real Appeal? My first meeting is coming up. I'm trying to link MFP to Fitbit to Real Appeal because the Real Appeal app doesn't work with my phone.
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    In the Real Appeal program now! So far have lost 18 lbs! Feel free to add me! :)
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for RA my first session was last week but feel free to add me just make sure to send a message first :smile: