ladies, how do you deal with PMS hunger?

Options
When it's "moon sickness" week I get ravenous. How do you curb the hunger?

It's just the PMS, I'm fine every other regular day. But come PMS time and my desk at work starts to look like a tasty treat. It's ridiculous.

Wasn't a problem when I didn't care what I ate. Now I'm on this journey to healthy and I need to stop.

Replies

• theJojoUK
    theJojoUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good question. The cravings I get are insane. I would love to read some opinions on this subject too.
  • StephanieDL1
    StephanieDL1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My go to was always salty foods like fast food. Now if I have an extreme craving for something salty, I will treat myself to a pickle. Not really healthy but it's better than fries at McDonald's ;)

As for being really hungry I drink more water and fill up more on low calorie items like salad.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I cave in... But control the portions or get treats specifically for when you're craving...
    I love s sliced apple w chocolate syrup and peanuts.
    Or yogurt and granola
    Or fat free frozen yogurt w salted peanuts, if u want chips can u just get a small bag instead of a big one?
    I think having snacks ready are key
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I'm trying not to cave BC I'm out of calories. But tomorrow ill try to plan better and allow some more food at lower calories so I feel more full.