It's time for a change! Let's motivate each other!

Options
A little over 4 years ago I started my first weight loss journey, and had so much success with it. I lost a total of 65 pounds. I got off track just with different things going on in life, and I just recently turned 28. I have convinced myself that starting tomorrow, I'm going to get back at it. I'm here to help, support, give advice, and motivate all of you who don't think you can do it. Follow me on Instagram, init2thinit__ , I will be posting meals, motivation, and weight loss pictures.

Can't wait to get a great group started who can help motivate each other!

Replies

• rusalka5264
    rusalka5264 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! You sound like someone who would be a great partner on this journey. Your story sounds almost identical to mine. I lost about 60 pounds and unfortunately with starting a high stress job that required crazy work hours, over the course of two years I gained it all back. But I am back on track! I left that job and am focusing on getting my health back on track. I am mostly a self starter but there are some days when a little encouragement can go a long way. And I am also that person who knows how to motivate others too.

So very nice to meet you and I hope to speak soon. :-). Chloe
  • kayla1707
    kayla1707 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You both have the same story as me!!! 7 years ago I lost 50 lbs!! I am now 28 and have gained it all back. I am so with you both!!! I am already down 5lbs since I started making better choices. Because of my hypothyroidism, I have given up gluten and limited my sugar intake. I have been feeling amazing!!! Can't wait to hear more stories!!
  • jepperz
    jepperz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The more accountability, the better. I'm happy to add or be added for motivation. With a 2nd baby on the way, I want to see if I can keep tracking with a solid diet.
  • kayla1707
    kayla1707 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do u add friends?? I tried adding you all