Chest Exercises for Breasts?

Options
I've been thinking about how different my goal body is from my current body (about a 70 lb/32 kg difference from HW to UGW, with a 45 lb/20 kg difference from CW to UGW) and it’s making me realize that I may need to turn to cosmetic procedures after stabilizing my weight to something that makes me happy.
Currently I’m a 36DD bra size (back at the start of things I was a 40D). The ladies in my family are pretty substantially busty (ample D cups) so I don’t necessarily fear losing to the point of being flat chested (in fact goal is to end up around 32D or DD when all is said and done).
But I am very aware of how my weight and gravity are working against me and leaving me with sagging breasts that are sad for being in my 20s (25 y/o). Which is what led me to thinking about cosmetic surgery in the first place - specifically a breast lift and a scar revision on a very ugly scar I have on my sternum. Not overjoyed to cut myself up but definitely not eager to deal with knee-slapping breasts before 30.

My stats in case you need them:
Height: 5'2.5-2.75 ish
High Weight/Start Weight: 193lb
Current Weight: 169lb
Goal Weight: somewhere in the 120s/~125lb

I'm not very muscular right now, but it's something I'm working on (I do have noodle arms, but I'm trying).
And, yes, I realize that I can't completely undo the effects of gravity without cosmetic surgery but I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions for exercises that could at least stall further sagging as much as possible?

Replies

• Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    To stall sagging? No, although you can certainly try fill up -some- of the excess skin with bigger pec muscles. Chest flys and benching with a wider grip might help.
  • DTrain351
    DTrain351 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just because they don't jut straight out like Pam Anderson doesn't mean a flawed female form. I'd stay away from the lift unless u had a real reason to do it. If you choose to lift then by all means that's your choice but don't try to fit the marketing mold of a perfect set of girls. But if you're gonna do it regardless, keep in mind the scars are pretty substantial. Also, I'd wait til you've reached your fitness goal then re-evaluate from there.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Find and talk to some ladies that have had lifts done, you'll hear some positives and negatives. While I'd like to look great in a t-shirt without a bra, the anchor scar and possible loss of nipple sensation are rather off-putting to me. I'll keep my armpit warmers, but that's my preference.