Needing Friends for Support! 200 lbs to lose

Options
Hi! I have 200 pounds to lose and I really need support from people who log in everyday. I log all things, everyday. Add me or message me if you would like! :)

Replies

• PilotWife747
    PilotWife747 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started on my journey again and could use someone to keep me accountable as well! We can help each other!
  • MarkusDarwath
    MarkusDarwath Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    If your weight loss goes like most of us with over 50 pounds to drop, the hardest period to stay motivated will be when you hit a plateau. We tend to drop a bunch of weight really fast for the first 3 months or so, then hit a period when it seems like nothing is happening. No sense in worrying about that too much right now. Get ready to feel good about some near instant success to get things kicked off.

So, what's your plan? How did you determine your goal weight? What are your daily targets?
  • meendriss
    meendriss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my journey (again) and I'm determined to make use of this amazing community this time around. My goal is to use about 80lbs
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting over 710 days logged in a row. You're welcome to add me.
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 200 pounds to lose and I really need support from people who log in everyday. I log all things, everyday. Add me or message me if you would like! :)

We have a group that is gear toward encouragement, challenges and accountability. If you'd like to check it out send me a private message. Have a great day!!
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    as markus said, some days you will not lose weight, or even gain weight, that is normal, look at it long term

although people say not to weigh yourself everyday, I do, every morning after going to the toilet
  • CatFan1019
    CatFan1019 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Need to lose 100 lbs. Have been on mfp for about a week.
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 100+ pounds to loose
  • chattah
    chattah Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options