Another Yo Yo Dieter

Options
Morning All,

My name is Ben.

My story:
So I have tried dieting over the last five years. I am 30 years old, I am currently at the highest I have ever been 126KG (278 LBS) . The best i did was get down to 106KG ( 234 lbs) - back in 2012. My goal is 100KG (220 LBS). I feel fat, bloated, tired and my body is really paying for it.

My Motivation:
My wife is currently pregnant and we are due in July.
I can no longer fit into Jeans from normal shops.
My belly hangs out of my polo shirts.
I cannot run as much as I use to.

I need to ensure i am healthy for my child and wife.
I want to fit back into old clothes and clothes i have never worn so that i do not have to spend money.

I am looking for people with similar goals.
Tips on exercise.
What you do to keep motivated.
Lifestyle changes.
Drinking Alcohol and what to avoid.
Websites with good facts.

Motivation is what I seem to loose very easily. the issue is once i see how easy it is to loose weight i give up and say oh i can loose it again at any time.

I will be communicating and updating on a daily basis from today onward to keep inspired and keep motivated.

I need supportive people around me not people who will de-motivate me.

Thanks.

Feels good to write this while I am at the office.

Replies

• Arn13sMum
    Arn13sMum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am also 30 years old have a son of 18 months and a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally which makes it harder to do. I have yo yo for the last 18 months but have always been big. I was 22st 4lb at my last weigh a week ago. I need to go and buy some new scales today so this will probably increase. I joined a local slimming group and did really well and then lost all motivation. I hate the way i feel and look at the moment but no that if i am strict with myself and have a good support network around me i can do it. We are all in the same boat. I can tell you that when it!
    I hate clothes shopping as i struggle to find things to fit me and yet despite the embarrassment i still cant stop snacking.
    I need to be healthy for my son i want to run around the park with him not sit on the bench and watch.
    I want to see him grow up and hopefully give him a sibling.
    I want to have my holiday next year and feel like its ok for me to get my white bits out on the beach. (arms, legs)

I will also be checking in daily regardless of what may have happened,

I am also feeling good about writing this so i hope to hear back from people in the same situation.

We can do this!