• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    New hair! Blue gone, purple in!qmpmcu5jadci.jpeg
    cfb8fjpo8btq.jpeg
    ce5r2z04ljjs.jpeg

Love the hair!!! :D You're rocking the purple :*

Thank you love! I'm liking it! Better than the blue! ;)
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Susy2190 wrote: »
    Boring life! Need to find a new one!

pnetttlsr6pl.jpg
    a3w6cav4y3r6.jpg
    dmrhlr5cli5k.jpg

Looking great girl! Hot as always! :)
  • Susannahwlj
    Susannahwlj Posts: 4,468 Member
    Options
    Ok I don't ever show anyone what I looked like before cause I'm really ashamed but if there's any place to show your success, this is it.

Almost a year ago I was 60 lbs heavier and I was told by my doctor that I would never be able to run or do any sports. He wanted me to exercise with the old people at the pool...
    Well I got pissed at him and decided to show him I could do it. So I signed up for a pole dancing class cause I heard it was the hardest sport...
    And well, now I'm a lvl 3 out of 6 pole dancer, I do pull ups, I powerlift and I'm flexible.. I also do BJJ when ever I have time for a class.

My body has never felt better and I've never been fitter. I still have a lot of work to do, I want abs, not a soft tummy and I wanna loose 6-4% body fat. But if I can do this, then everyone can :P

475tcb2fdkdu.jpg

You're amazing <3
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    @slinkyblinkydog love the hair!!

Thank you Hun <3
  • Susannahwlj
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

pnetttlsr6pl.jpg
    a3w6cav4y3r6.jpg
    dmrhlr5cli5k.jpg

there is my sexy hat girl fix :)

Just for you ; )
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Ok I don't ever show anyone what I looked like before cause I'm really ashamed but if there's any place to show your success, this is it.

Almost a year ago I was 60 lbs heavier and I was told by my doctor that I would never be able to run or do any sports. He wanted me to exercise with the old people at the pool...
    Well I got pissed at him and decided to show him I could do it. So I signed up for a pole dancing class cause I heard it was the hardest sport...
    And well, now I'm a lvl 3 out of 6 pole dancer, I do pull ups, I powerlift and I'm flexible.. I also do BJJ when ever I have time for a class.

My body has never felt better and I've never been fitter. I still have a lot of work to do, I want abs, not a soft tummy and I wanna loose 6-4% body fat. But if I can do this, then everyone can :P

475tcb2fdkdu.jpg

Because I didn't think you were amazing enough already! Wow!! <3
  • Krizzo87
    Options

pnetttlsr6pl.jpg
    a3w6cav4y3r6.jpg
    dmrhlr5cli5k.jpg

So beautiful :love:
  • Susannahwlj
    Options
    Krizzo87 wrote: »

pnetttlsr6pl.jpg
    a3w6cav4y3r6.jpg
    dmrhlr5cli5k.jpg

So beautiful :love:

Thanks sexy xx
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    v92836v664dv.jpeg
    glwvhm27wh3d.jpeg

Mmmm intense. Looking great today Mr. Muney
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options

475tcb2fdkdu.jpg

Awesome progress. You should be very proud.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

475tcb2fdkdu.jpg

That's super amazing @Arathels. You've done an amazing job
  • Hercules422
    Hercules422 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    jufogtg4t8qv.jpeg

Had a lot of fun today, but I've also had my fill of the outdoors for the day. Ready to sit in the air conditioning and relax! :sweat:

This is awesome!
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    jufogtg4t8qv.jpeg

Had a lot of fun today, but I've also had my fill of the outdoors for the day. Ready to sit in the air conditioning and relax! :sweat:

This is awesome!

Thank you, Herc! :)
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    windee52 wrote: »
    e0o85raoep2h.jpg
    Playing hooky today. Way to nice out to go to work!

You're easy on the eyes, enjoy your day off!
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

475tcb2fdkdu.jpg

What a transformation, thanks for sharing. You have recreated yourself and will never regret the investment you are making.