Looking for new friends to stay motivated (preferably teens to 20s but anyone can comment)

Options
kari_brianna
kari_brianna Posts: 27 Member
edited June 2016 in Getting Started
Hey I'm 18, I weight 216 lbs and my goal is to lose about 70 lbs by February before I'm 19(140 lbs depending on my body fat percentage). Does anyone else have similar goals? Im ready to lose weight I am more determined, focused, and I have more resources to help me lose weight. I lift weights and do cardio, add me or comment and I'll add you!

Replies

• _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm 22 but happy to help motivate through your journey - Feel free to add :blush:
  • laylietha
    laylietha Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 18 too! Happy to help! Add me!
  • jnz17
    jnz17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and trying to lose 40 lbs (getting back to my 15 year old body is my ultimate goal!!) by.. whenever I can. I'm also trying to lose 2 lbs per week but my actual results show more like 1 lb/week right now. Add me!
  • 2BFitAlanah
    2BFitAlanah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 :)
  • JuliaShey
    JuliaShey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 5'5" and trying to lose 40 pounds. Add me :)
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25, and I started last January at 196 pounds. So far I've managed to get down to 159-160, but I think I'm going to try for around 140 as well! Feel free to add me !! :smile:
  • kari_brianna
    Options
    Awesome I sent you all a friend request so just check it!
  • Thicknezzdotcom
    Thicknezzdotcom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    23 with a 50 pound goal to lose. I added you.. let's motivate one another!
  • JKI19
    JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! Cutting down to 170 from 215, and then a bulk up again. Feel free to add me!
  • Elcubiche
    Elcubiche Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 25. I am just trying to loose body fat
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey man! I'm 18 too, and started at 215, I'm down to 202 as of this morning, but want to lose another 42 pounds-ish.
    Feel free to add me!
  • jalynwatson21
    jalynwatson21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm twenty years old, and am a previous triathloner and powerlifter. Nowadays I do bodybuilding with a focus on overall health. I also post my workouts every day.
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) Definitely in the same boat!! Trying to lose body fat & strengthen. Feel free to add me all :) Good luck as well & congrats for continuing to strive for better!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • kari_brianna
    Options
    Awesome thanks for all of the feedback and I have received your friend requests! :)
  • Lchatfield3
    Lchatfield3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add friends I'm 26 and looking for some motivation to loose weight and would love to have you as a motivational friend