Paczki Day

Options
I ate a Paczki about two and half hours ago, and I went over my best friend Sarah's house. It took an hour and ten mintues of us working out switching back and forth on the eplitcal and work out ball for me to burn off 400 CALORIES!! Thats crazy, and not worth it. I mean, I ate healthy all day today and that just ruined it. It was such hard work working all that off too. I guess what im trying to say is, if you have a craving for something bad (such as donuts) DON'T DO IT!!:smile: its not worth it.

-Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    Options
    I ate a Paczki about two and half hours ago, and I went over my best friend Sarah's house. It took an hour and ten mintues of us working out switching back and forth on the eplitcal and work out ball for me to burn off 400 CALORIES!! Thats crazy, and not worth it. I mean, I ate healthy all day today and that just ruined it. It was such hard work working all that off too. I guess what im trying to say is, if you have a craving for something bad (such as donuts) DON'T DO IT!!:smile: its not worth it.

-Danielle
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Just figure out what your allotted calories for the day are, eat the healthy foods, and IF YOU REALLY WANT IT eat a very small portion of it to get that flavor in your mouth so that you don't feel deprived. It's not worth completely eliminating from your life foods that you love, but it's also not worth feeling awful by eating the bad foods constantly. Everything in moderation. If you eat well, work out, feel great, and occasionally splurge on a small piece of cheesecake or a great steak, no worries! It should be a change for life, not a diet that makes you feel restricted. We can all do it! Work out extra the next day if you know you went over. It's okay. Nobody's perfect!
  • cottrell22
    Options
    It's good you had the discipline to work the Paczki off! And good job eating healthy otherwise :flowerforyou: I agree it's not worth it. I have a fun time finding low calorie treats to replace high calorie ones :smile:
    -one of my favs: Nestle hot cocoa pack (25cal), non-fat whipped cream-in a can (5 cal), and sprinkle cinnamon and unsweetened cocoa on top. It truly tastes awesome and for only about 30-35 calories!