Getting fit before the big "30"

Izable2011
Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of being fat. I have a goal of weighing 175 before I am 30. I am 5'11 and that seems to be a healthy weight for my height especially considering I have a large bone structure. So wish me luck and tell me how your going to get fit before 30.

Replies

• sarahttini
    sarahttini Posts: 186
    GOOD LUCK!!! You can do it! I turned 29 this month and I'm doing the same thing - lost 13 pounds so for and I got 11 more months to go! :bigsmile: Add me as a friend if you need a "buddy".
  • melanienj
    melanienj Posts: 31
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Haha, I have 4.5 months till 30 (and by 30 I mean the second of my 29th birthdays). I want to hit 130 by then. Been working since January with about 7lbs to go!. But, more importantly, I want the gut gone! So I wont be happy if I reach my goal but that's still there!
    I'm doing a combo of trying to eat better (I mean, before my diet was a steady stream of cheesesteaks, mac and cheese and booze, so nowhere to go but up I guess, lol), Jillian Michaels videos and running. What's everyone else turning 29 again doing?
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Good luck hon!!!
  • brandigo
    brandigo Posts: 16
    ive got a lovely 21 days to 30 and my goal is 30 by 30! ive only got 6 lbs left to get there.....maybe 40 by 30? :) that'd be great! good luck everyone!
  • Izable2011
    I'm working out every morning doing the elliptical trainer and then lifting weights as well. So far I feel like I have a lot more energy. I just hope now that I am eating better as well that I will lose the weight too!
  • Izable2011
    :happy: Good luck, your almost there!
This discussion has been closed.