2»

Replies

• anembellishment
    Options
    Nope. I can't eat a bite.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I've been focused for 3 weeks now. I've been really good about getting in extra water and fruits and veggies. Added in more cardio, eating my exercise calories and I have yet to lose anything. I am completely frustrated.

I'm going to start lifting heavy weights this week. With everything else I do at the gym, I'm aiming for just 2 days of heavy weight training.

I have been canceling lunch and dinner plans with friends because I can't figure out calories for those meals and now becoming anti-social.

I don't like what I've become. I'm ashamed.

Don't get frustrated, hang in there!!!! I suggest you should not change who you are in order to lose weight. That will only lead to frustration and bitterness and it could make you quit. Change slowly but not completely either. What I recommend is that you do not give up going out to lunch or dinner with friends entirely. Just try to control your outings and try to always check out the menu online before you go. That way you know what foods to stay away from and what is best. Also try to avoid eating all your food at the restaurant. We all know how huge the portions can be depending on what you eat. Eat half of what's on your plate (or less if you need to) and take the rest home for the next day. Make sure you tell your friends about your weight loss goals and they should support you if they are good friends. I hope this helps. Take care!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I really so appreciate it. I'm going to keep plugging along.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of JUST TRYING to eat wings without one's clothes on. It's better than trying to eat with a bikini on!

Nice to hear from you all, with naked wings or not!

Kellch could B starting a new trend.
    :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I really so appreciate it. I'm going to keep plugging along.

Its good to change your eating habits but dont let it rule your life. You will learn what U can and cannot eat the more U do this. Dont alienate yourself.

PS we all get frustrated at times. Chin up.
    :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

You are so very welcome!!!!

I wanted to add to my previous post something I was shocked to find. I went to Chilis with my husband yesterday. I had the guiltless free tilapia meal. It was delicious. I also had a cup of their new soup, southwest vegatable, delicious as well. Then I had the urge to order dessert but something told me not to. When I got home I went to their site to see how many calories I had eaten. Not bad at all!!! They were both great choices. Then I looked up the dessert I had my eyes on, the chocolate chip molten cake I am soooooo glad I did not get it. It is 1250cals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy!!!!:noway: And I was going to share it with my husband but still I would have eaten at least 600 cals!!!! I had also thought about the mini shots...they are about 250 cals each. Not too bad but not that good either. I will definitely try to stay away the restaurant dessert menu :laugh: :flowerforyou: