ALL MY TALL SISTERS

Options
So I'm 6 feet tall and want to gain about 20 pounds. How much do you weigh at 6 feet? I think 170 is a reasonable goal, watcha think?

Replies

• robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    How do you feel at 150? That sounds fine to me. There's a bigger window of what looks good when you are tall - I'm shorter than you, at 5'9" and I look good from 120-140; other ladies my height look good at 160, so it depends on your build, but if you look good at 150 I would not try to gain on purpose, just eat healthy and work out and see what happens.
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, muscular and aiming for 170-180 (currently 212)
  • dannylionistz
    dannylionistz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel skinny. I would like to put on more fat and muscle. 170 should make me look "normal".
  • dannylionistz
    Options
    robininfl wrote: »
    How do you feel at 150? That sounds fine to me. There's a bigger window of what looks good when you are tall - I'm shorter than you, at 5'9" and I look good from 120-140; other ladies my height look good at 160, so it depends on your build, but if you look good at 150 I would not try to gain on purpose, just eat healthy and work out and see what happens.

I feel skinny. I would like to put on more fat and muscle. 170 should make me look "normal"
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    My mom was 6ft and was super thin at 150. She tried my whole life to gain to 160 just have some reserve weight in case she got sick. I think 170 would have been a great weight for her, but you could always stop before you get to 170 if you feel better at a slightly lower weight.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 155-160 is perfect...so you can take it from here and estimate for your height.
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I want to get down to 170 or 160, if that comparison helps :)
  • dannylionistz
    Options
    Ok Thank you.