Hit my first 20 lbs!

Options
17oe3cxs1bok.jpg
I'm so happy about finally being able to lose again. My thyroid issues got bad and I got really really sick and am now slowly starting to feel better and although I've been eating well I'm now starting to be able to exercise without heart issues due to my auto immune disease. I'm excited, about joining the gym in two weeks.

Replies

• normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Small steps make a big difference on the long run. Keep up the hard work!
    Congratulations for your progress!!!
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I have an autoimmune disease too-- it's an added challenge when there are aspects to health and fitness that are truly beyond our control. I admire you for sticking with it!!
  • Camilleathome
    Camilleathome Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Cheesy567 wrote: »
    Way to go!! I have an autoimmune disease too-- it's an added challenge when there are aspects to health and fitness that are truly beyond our control. I admire you for sticking with it!!

Yeah it can be really hard but I won't let this beat me. If anything the fact that I can't eat gluten anymore makes it easier for me not to go out to fast food when Im stressed xD
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can really tell - nice job!
  • CatFan1019
    CatFan1019 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • carmexaldewin87
    carmexaldewin87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :D Great job! This may sound really odd, but that skirt, I think I have the same exact one! :) I'm happy to be close to my 10 pound mark.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    f869f6512b0d7187f4e475fc9aa7f250.png
  • zoenewman25
    zoenewman25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!! ❤️
  • Camilleathome
    Camilleathome Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :D Great job! This may sound really odd, but that skirt, I think I have the same exact one! :) I'm happy to be close to my 10 pound mark.

I actually made that skirt myself xD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!