Wii

Options
1) I love the wii, I have the Wii fit and I've had the EA Sports Trainer as well (the first one). My new favorite is an oldy but I'm finally getting good at it, tennis.

Do you use Wii to work out? What's your favorite Wii exercise program? Has anyone tried the new EA Sports Trainer?

Replies

• Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    I love doing the Wii Just dance and boxing. They work great.
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    I just got my Wii fit two weeks ago and it is kicking my butt!! I like the strength training exercise and the advanced step aroebics. I also got Zumba for the Wii and it is a great cardio as well. I don't have any of the EA sports games but they are next on my list :bigsmile:
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wii Zumba is a lot of fun and a good workout.
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I love my Wii....Tennis, bowling, Just Dance 2, Micheal Jackson, and Zumba are my favorites that I use to work out
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    I use my Wii all the time to work out. I have Jenny McCarthy's Your Shape game. I also have Wii Fit but haven't used it lately. I really want to try Wii Fit Plus & Zumba.
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    i use the wii fit and just dance 2 and also zumba for the wii, love them all, havent tried to wii active but we have it
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I love our wii! I do Zumba, which i suck at but gives an awesome workout & wii sports. Would like to get the wii fitness at some point
  • OneTonPony
    OneTonPony Posts: 60
    Options
    Love love love my wii fit plus!!! Really want the dancing and rumba games though too!!
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit, I have the boxing and the Cardio Dance by Golds Gym, the Cardio Dance has a variety of workouts routines, I have Zumba and I love it, I wish it had a calorie counter. I also have just Dance 1 and 2.....
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    I love the Wii fit and Wii sports! I also play Just Dance alot. Fun exercises! (:
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i love wii active 2...being able to do the exercise without the control is awesome....i just played just dance 2 with my kids today and it was lots of fun and a good workout
  • lizc_87
    lizc_87 Posts: 45
    Options
    What is the difference other than the controllers between the Wii Fit 1 and Wii Fit 2?
  • ILostMySocks50
    Options
    I LOVE the Wii Just Dance. It's fun and a good workout.. It's pretty much Zumba. :)
  • Beaukitty
    Beaukitty Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have all 3 EA Sports games (1, 2, and More Workouts). I got them a little out of order so I started with More Workouts, went to 2 and have yet to try 1. I really love EASA2. You asked about Wii Fit 1 and 2...do you mean Fit vs. Fit Plus?
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    I only have Wii Fit and Wii Sports as far as games geared toward fitness goes, but I have a few other games that I get up off the couch to play, or rather, will play now that the Wii is actually hooked back up. :D

Going to GameStop tomorrow, any recommendations on what I should look for?
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I just finished up my last workout of the wii active 2 and I ♥ it! I have lost almost 30# since starting it. A couple of things that are different from the other wii actives is that 1) it has a warm up and cool down before the workouts (even on the trainer generated workouts). 2) it comes with the heart monitor sensor and the leg sensor, so with many of the resistance band exercises, you don't need to hold the controller - which is sort of hard with some of the resistance band workouts in the wii active and wii more active. I like that fact that you can see your heart rate right on the screen. I push myself to keep my heart rate up in zone 3 for more calorie burn. I would HIGHLY recommend the wii active 2. My friend just went out and bought it and said she got it for $25 on clearance at WalMart. It is a real sweaty workout - so be prepared. The 9 week challenge has 3 levels, easy, medium and hard. Each level has 3 phases, which it gets kicked up a notch on each phase. There is also a cardio kickstart workout with (I think) 6 workouts and you work your way from easy to hard. I also have the wii fit and wii more fit and of all of the programs, I love the wii active 2 the best. On my days off, I'll just do a couple of 10 minute step aerobics. You also have an option to either use the balance board or not. It's up to you
  • egoheen
    egoheen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do not have a Wii but my sisters do. My sisters have Zumba Fitness and nobody uses it so I was interested in trying it out. It is the best workout and so much fun! I'm interesting in trying Wii Fit. Did you try that yet?
  • tonyaxxx
    Options
    I love the Wii fit , Wii sports and just dance