15 lbs down (comparison pics)

Options
hyenagirl
hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
Before and after or a 15 lb loss. Before shot I was 165 (taken in March of 2009, before I was 177 lbs in August 2010) and today, in the same shirt at 150 lbs. I look at myself in the mirror and don't notice a difference, so I made these comparison pictures and then I noticed :)

I got back up to 167 in April 2011, and I've lost 17 lbs since. Wow, I can't believe I lost this much weight in 2 months! Thanks MFP and all of you for your invaluable motivation! I'm 5'5" by the way.

15lbsdown.jpg

Replies

• mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    awesome, keep it up.. i lost 17 and everybody notices too.. i didnt take a pic though
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    WOW!~ you look like you lost a lot more than just 15lbs! WOW! I'm impressed You look soooooo good girl! I'm glad I'm aiming to hit 150 because you make it look great. Thanks for posting this! =) And keep up the awesome work!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Great loss! That's awesome! We have the exact same starting weight (165) and current weight (150)! How funny! :drinker:
  • plentyoo7
    plentyoo7 Posts: 38
    Options
    Good work!
  • spinurbuttoff
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Your pictures made me say Holy Hannah...that is a big difference...good for you!
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    You look really good! 15 lbs made a big difference on you, it looks like you lost more than that :D
  • DulceDollie
    DulceDollie Posts: 115
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I started MFP a few weeks ago at 163 and topped out at 171 earlier this year, so you're an inspiration to me. I'm also 5'5"! I'll be right behind you!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    You look like you've lost twice that! You must be getting some serious muscle too! :D
  • starzluv94
    starzluv94 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • bmpal
    bmpal Posts: 36
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What a difference 15 pounds made on you! you look great!:happy:
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :happy: Lookin' good! Thanks for the pic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!