Garmin Vivosmart HR user looking for Garmin Connect friends

Options

Replies

• marymezzo
    marymezzo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys and dolls--I got my vivosmart a couple of weeks ago, and for the most part I like it. I've just friend-requested everybody here that I could.

Cyberdon2001 and Mama_C, I couldn't find you on Garmin Connect. You can add me--I am marymezzo on Connect.

I'm mostly using my Garmin for estimated calorie burn and heart rate. My primary exercise is strength training, with cardio via rowing machine and to a lesser extent stationary bicycle and elliptical. Those don't "cover ground," so the only "credit" I get for them is active calories.

Anyway, I look forward to connecting with all of you.
  • Rhayahana
    Rhayahana Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey all, have a Vivosmart HR, feel free to add me! Rhaya on connect :smile:
  • johnnygizmo
    johnnygizmo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Forerunner 220 - johnnyGizmo76

I like to run, add me!
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just got my vivosmartHR last night and although i am still battling some of its sensitivity, I am really liking it! I have a considerable amount of weight to do it and battling a hormonal imbalance so i thought being able to access my HR might help me make my workouts more effective! feel free to add me I love walking, swimming and dancing. Twasney on connect
  • KieraGetsFit
    KieraGetsFit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love my Vivosmart HR! Looking to be consistent and doing some challenges in Garmin Connect.

KieraGetsFit
  • tafinney
    tafinney Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me: tafinney. I have the Vivosmart HR and sync it with MFP.
  • debsfran
    debsfran Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thanks all - have sent connect requests - Cyberdon2001 and Mama_C - could not find your profiles :|
  • crwill209
    crwill209 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Crwill209. I have the vivoactive hr and love it! Need motivation to lose this baby weight and having more friends is a plus!
  • stuj79
    stuj79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just bought a Vivosmart HR today :smile: - anyone who wants to add me, feel free!! username Stuj79.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Feel Free to add me
    Daily VivoSmart
    Running Forerunner 200
    Cycling Edge 520

MjNeid is my user tag.
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    Debsjeav wrote: »
    thanks all - have sent connect requests - Cyberdon2001 and Mama_C - could not find your profiles :|

I couldn't find those two either. :/
  • hoteyes1
    hoteyes1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My user name is giselle3767 on Garmin connect addme
  • Emzy1079
    Emzy1079 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a Garmin user and would love some connections!! My user name is EmzyP.. Feel free to add me!
  • jpedraza8888
    jpedraza8888 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    not sure if this group is still active but I added a couple of yall from here.. feel free to add me Orejon555
  • jpedraza8888
    Options
    what is the difference between how it calculates for walking and steps?

I have been walking and in the community it does not post my steps there as it says walking... how do i get credit under walking?
  • jpedraza8888
    Options
    nvm.. figured it out lol
  • Littlemissyfit
    Littlemissyfit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    Littlemissyfit
  • Krakoos1978
    Krakoos1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well: Krakoos
  • CincyNeid
    edited September 2016
    Options
    what is the difference between how it calculates for walking and steps?

I have been walking and in the community it does not post my steps there as it says walking... how do i get credit under walking?
    @jpedraza8888
    1) What device are you using?
  • mommamia30189
    mommamia30189 Posts: 82 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I love my garmin vivosmart hr. I wear it everyday- I just added alot of you guys if you see my username come across it is- itsmyturn--- feel free to add me, I am still learning how to use it correctly but i didnt even know you could add friends. This is awesome!