Gallon of water a day??

Options
So how much water should one drink daily generally speaking? I know different for each person. I know pregnant women should drink a gallon a day. Im starting to think i might be water logging myself. I typically drink 2-3 bottles before lunch, 1 during lunch, 1-2 before going home and then maybe 1-2 after I get home. How much water do you drink?

Replies

• ChezInProgress
    Options
    Generally 8 glasses of water (8 oz a glass).
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I try to drink at least 150 oz a day. I use the "divide your weight in half and drink that in ounces" approach.
  • Tiffany2004
    Tiffany2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i drink atleast 3 liters.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I try to drink at least 150 oz a day. I use the "divide your weight in half and drink that in ounces" approach.
    i was told the same thing by my doctor, although i usually end up drinking more
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I drink 12 8-oz glasses a day.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I was also told I should drink half my body weight in water a day.... I tend to drink more on heavy cardio days =)
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    On average I drink 12-15 8oz glasses per day. Which is a huge feat for me since I used to hate water and drank it only with crystal light in it! Now I can't stand the taste of anything but water!
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    Options
    I drink lots of water, especially in the summer. My kidney dr is always telling me to drink lots of water so I usually do 24 oz with breakfast, followed by another 24oz mid morning, and repeat throughout the day so I probably get well over 100 oz in the course of the day.