Need to lose 20-30 pounds need friends

hi I'm 46 and SW 191 Cw 185. Wanting to lose 20 or more pounds before October or after that. Just need friends here. Im new I think I've got one lol. So far it's been two weeks I'm watching my food choices. I've started shopping healthy. I've been using the protien shakes and they really hold you. Would like friends to exchange ideas about food recipes etc. so add me

Replies

• Serenity54smb
    Serenity54smb Posts: 4 Member
    HI. My name is Sandra and I need to lose 20 lbs as well. I am down 14 so feel a little lighter. I have been having a Protien shake for breakfast with a boiled egg, lunch is soup or a salad and dinner is fish and vegetables.
  • crawfishgirl333
    crawfishgirl333 Posts: 69 Member
    Hi I'm karen, I had protein shake for breakfast and lunch was roast beef ham and chesse. Tonight my husband fried pork chops which I didn't want fried but I scraped off the batter part chopped it and added meat to my left over okra
  • crawfishgirl333
    crawfishgirl333 Posts: 69 Member
    Don't know if I did that right
  • mswilder35
    mswilder35 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi my name is Kimberly and I too am new to this and would luv to have friends to share recipes with. However, I'm in need of loosing a good 100 pounds. So I'm open for all suggestions...
  • mkmarey1
    mkmarey1 Posts: 3 Member
    I have a goal of 30 lbs and would be interested in joining.
  • TracyY824
    TracyY824 Posts: 15 Member
    My goal is 25lbs you can add me too
  • cyndikay2003
    cyndikay2003 Posts: 3 Member
    me too. friends are awesome for encouragement.i have 20 more to loose. It is easy to get discouraged. Drinking 64 oz water has been hard to do. 3 weeks of logging my calories!! Walking 2 miles per day in my hilly neighborhood. Down 10 lbs in 15 days. 20 more to go!!!