21 lbs down!! :)

Options
_CHRISTIE_
_CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
I was taking my beginning pics for the 30 day shred and was so excited I had to share my progress this far... I know here recently I've been having a lot of people comment on my weightloss, but until I took full body pics I don't think I noticed it for myself, a while back on here I posted an NSV and a few pics but they were just of my face... I am finally starting to see it all over and it feels so GOOD!

I started this journey at 206 and as of this morning I am at 185 so I am 21 lbs down!!

These pics, the first one is from April 17th, my daugthers birthday party, the other is in the same outfit June 26th
IMG_7093-2.jpgIMG_7675-2-1.jpg

We started a weightloss group at my church and our beginning pictures are on the left, I was having to wear maternity pants b/c i didn't have dress pants to fit me.. the second picture is from this week...

IMG_0572-1.jpgIMG_7660-2-2.jpg

This last one, I have no idea why I was making that face haha....
IMG_0573-2.jpgIMG_7674-2.jpg
I still have a long way to go and about 30-40 lbs til I get to goal but these pictures are def. a motivator to me, that I want to continue on this journey!! I started the 30 day shred tonight...and hoping to see results from that!! Thanks for letting me share with you in my journey!!

Replies

• sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    awesome job!
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! Keep it up, these pictures are truly inspirational.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Can totally see a difference! You look great! Keep up the good work :)
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up!
  • red_hatorade
    red_hatorade Posts: 166
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I can only hope to be able to lose 10 pounds a month, even as a kick start. i am down 6 lbs in a month and a half, so anything is better than nothing.
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • alyssamehus
    alyssamehus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look incredible! How did you manage to lose the first 21lbs? It's always nice to not only see pics but get a glance at the journey. Good luck to you and 30 day shred! I have never tried it but have been reading wonderful things. You can do it :)
  • sara_rose
    sara_rose Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Yay and keep up the great work! :happy:
  • nikkidee1983
    Options
    Great job! I put up a pic from just after high school, which was 10 years ago. And I have a full body pic I took just about a week ago and I can't believe I am the same person.
  • _CHRISTIE_
    Options
    Thanks, Ok I figured out how to make the pictures all the same sizes where you can see them better!!

I did it by completely following MFP!! I also was playing softball 3 times a week and doing that for exercise... Trying to always get my water in was another biggy for me... but by following this site...make sure everything that touched my mouth, good or bad was logged... and then anytime I had a chance to be active be active... and it started coming off pretty easily... Now that softball is over for me it's a litle harder to find time just to exercise but I'm working on it! :)

It was really ahrd for me to find a lot of before pictures b/c i was too embarassed to get in front of the camera... I'm scheduling this week for my husband and I to go have family pictures taken since we haven't had those done in years... can't WAIT to see how they turn out!! :)
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    wow cms you look amazing what ever you doing keep it up .......great job
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! The proof is in the pictures! (: Good job and good luck with losing the rest!
  • RSO206
    RSO206 Posts: 39
    Options
    Nice!! Awesome job keep it up
  • mamato3babes
    mamato3babes Posts: 125
    Options
    Woot! Woot! Nice work girl :)
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! :)
  • _CHRISTIE_
    Options
    Thanks!! I did day 1 of the shred last night and today I can barely move... but I think somehow thats a good thing haha... I'm going to go back up to the original post and include my measurements just because I think it's important to see both... and honestly i haven't done the math to see how much I've lost haha... so I'm interested to see.... :) Well it wouldn't let me update my original post with measurements so I'll have to add them here....
    04/13/11.........6/27/11......total lost
    waist........... 41.................37................4
    hips.............49.................44.................5
    arm .............13.................12.................1
    thigh............25..................22................3
    calf...............17.................16.5.............0.5
    Bust .............45.................39.................6
    Total ............190..............170.5.............19.5 inches total!! :)

It always feels so good to see progress and change!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!