Guys- Thoughts on girls with small appetite?

Options
monkunaforever34
monkunaforever34 Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2016 in Chit-Chat
I have been told that because I have a small appetite and don't really get hungry much, that it will be a turn off for guys. Does it matter to you if a girl has a small appetite?

Replies

• AdamLaSpina2015
    AdamLaSpina2015 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It wouldn't both me
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me in the least.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    If you don't have an ED issue, then no. Your SO saves money on food.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • KiwiLifter
    KiwiLifter Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I.....I don't get it.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Out of all the things out there that could be a turn off, a small appetite ranks very low on my list. If you are satisfied with a small amount, who gives a ****?
  • SofaKingRad_AZ
    SofaKingRad_AZ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Zero kittens given about your appetite, as long as it's not an ED.
  • OfficialDSXIII
    OfficialDSXIII Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think small appetites are great. Whenever my gf and I eat out or order food its like I get to try 2 meals because she can never finish. :smiley:
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I think the only way it could be annoying is if every time I'm hungry and want to go out and get something she was like no I don't want anything. I like going to nice restaurants and enjoying good food so it might get old after awhile but really that is just a very small thing. I would not end a relationship over it. I still think it's nothing to worry about.
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I get told this too. If someone takes me out for dinner I'm usually full after the appetizer... people hate it :disappointed:
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I have been told that because I have a small appetite and don't really get hungry much, that it will be a turn off for guys. Does it matter to you if a girl has a small appetite?

I question the motives of the ppl who told you this.

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Might be an issue. Not sure. I love to cook for people I care about. I suppose I could concentrate on unique quality dishes.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    One orders Fries and one orders Rings? That's a relationship we all strive for.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    what is this i dont even
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for guys like boyfriends or significant others but my brothers hate taking me out to eat cause I eat sloooooowly and always grab a doggie bag. Plus I'm a food theif ahah! After a few bites I get bored and want to try theirs. But it's not a big deal. Just something to get teased about, in a fun manner.

I wouldn't do that with strangers though...
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    I can't speak for guys like boyfriends or significant others but my brothers hate taking me out to eat cause I eat sloooooowly and always grab a doggie bag. Plus I'm a food theif ahah! After a few bites I get bored and want to try theirs. But it's not a big deal. Just something to get teased about, in a fun manner.

I wouldn't do that with strangers though...

Actualy, that does get me a little. When I'm finished and someone else is halfway through and I have to watch them eat...just an irrational peeve,
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Is appetite a euphemism? I can't see this being a real question.
  • dlr96
    dlr96 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Makes for a cheap date lol