question for the men on here

Options
emma722mfp
emma722mfp Posts: 5 Member
Really just curious..
what kind of women's body do you prefer?
skinny, straight, larger, curves, short, tall, athletic?
are you grossed out by cellulite
what part of a women's body do you find most attractive?

Replies

• seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    tall with some curves
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    It subjective and body is not the only thing. Im more attracted to a pretty face..and yes personality does matter. She could be a 10/10 looks wise but if she is not a nice person to be around then it does not matter.

I guess if i were to say what i prefer body-wise it would probably just be slim, not overly athletic and muscular.

front.jpg

• Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I prefer athletic but I think every body type looks good if the lady carries herself with confidence.
    Not grossed out by cellulite.
    I don't have one specific favorite body part but nice legs with firm butt is always good. Breast can be any shape or size just love them all.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This is a very subjective question and you will get as many answers as the amount of guys you talk to. Now personally I am attracted to blonds and Burnettes. For body type I prefer anything from the girl next door to the athletic fit type that you see in the gym. I don't like overweight girls or overly muscular somewhere right in the middle is good for me.

The first thing that I notice is her face and then her overall shape. I like boobs, I've always thought that a 34C was perfect size, and a nice butt doesn't hurt either.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am attracted most to a curvy body type. I am personally not interested in skinny girls (not that there's anything wrong with that body type - it's just not my interest). I am most attracted to girls who fall between 5'0 and 5'8 in height, and 140 - 200lbs in weight. I'd consider Christina Hendricks to embody my ideal, perfect woman.

Again though, these are just my preferences and in no way reflect what is socially considered most attractive or what any individual woman should strive for.
  • wsrep
    wsrep Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Been attracted to all the kinds you posted. I guess im attracted more the in the face area more than anything.
  • jayele72
    jayele72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Healthy is attractive to me. Body type (slip, curvy, tall, short) isn't relevant as long as she's healthy. I realize that doesnt answer the question, but its an honest answer.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    A tight
    *kitten*
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    For my wife, I prefer the one below her head. For my daughters, I prefer the gone kind. For any other human, I have no preference.