Hello new to site!!

steph26
steph26 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone I am new to this site and so far it is really helping... I am a 26 yr old stay at home mom of three boys. 6, 3 and 11 months. SO manily I am trying to get all the baby weight off and I have 3 up coming weddings to be in. If everyone has any good tips let me know....

Replies

• steph26
    steph26 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone I am new to this site and so far it is really helping... I am a 26 yr old stay at home mom of three boys. 6, 3 and 11 months. SO manily I am trying to get all the baby weight off and I have 3 up coming weddings to be in. If everyone has any good tips let me know....
  • jnachazel1
    jnachazel1 Posts: 4 Member
    I am fairly new here too, but have been thoroughly impressed with the site. It helps me be aware of what and how much I'm eating through the day, and helps me to be aware of the fact that I need to exercise as well.
    I'm on the slim-fast plan, so I usually have a shake with 1/2 banana blended in for breakfast and lunch, then try to have a sensible supper. Before this site, I was oblivious to how many calories I took in in a day, but now I have an idea of what I can eat, so in that sense, it's really nice. Sticking to 1270 calories a day, however, to get to my goal weight by March, is tough. Thankfully, you can add calories when you workout.
    I'm aware of what I drink, almost everything besides water has calories. String cheese is a good snack, so is cottage cheese with sunflower seeds on top, one of my faves.
    Hope you have success.
    I'm a stay home mom of three boys too (7, almost 6, and 2)
    I have 7 lbs. or so to lose before my husband and I go on a Caribbean cruise in March.
    Good luck!
  • good luck dear! just coming to this site shows you are serious just do not get defeated if it does not come off quickly. You are young though, so you should see great results.!

Good luck! and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.