what do you eat to make your calories up

Options
Oh my god i'm 1300 calories off what i'm supposed to eat, What are you supposed to do?
I've had all my meals, snacked on various things eaten rather healthy but now i'm STUCK. Dont want to start eatin crap just to make up my calories coz i'd feel like i was cheating so what should i do?????????

Replies

• whiteley
    Options
    Oh my god i'm 1300 calories off what i'm supposed to eat, What are you supposed to do?
    I've had all my meals, snacked on various things eaten rather healthy but now i'm STUCK. Dont want to start eatin crap just to make up my calories coz i'd feel like i was cheating so what should i do?????????
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    For next time, try not to save calories for later in the day. It will make it easier to spread out your calories throughout the day. For today I guess you could eat high calorie content foods such as nuts, peanut butter, meat, eggs, etc... If you exercise later in the day try to estimate how many calories you will burn earlier in the day so you have an idea how many calories you can eat in every meal. I hope this helps...:flowerforyou:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    large glass of milk, bowl of cereal, couple slices of cheese, pbj sandwich...

I wish I had your problem today!! :happy:
  • whiteley
    Options
    Thank you for your idea's
    jp
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    It takes a little while to get used to spreading your calories out. Try eating more frequent meals to get them in. How many calories do you have each day maybe I can help. I have a lot to get in and it hard to eat them all in healthy calories.

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    Yeah, I would agree with the Peanut butter/Jelly thing. At least the calories and fat are somewhat good ones!

I actually had this problem the other day, too, and with all the talk going around about not losing your weight because your body is in starvation mode, I kinda freaked!! But I had some almonds and a piece of cheese and pretty much killed my calorie defecit! :happy:
  • Dustdevil
    Options
    Wow - 1300 calories!

Enjoy a six pack! :drinker:
  • whiteley
    Options
    :laugh: enjoy a six pack!!!!!!! that's why i'm this overweight, good idea but no thanks.:smile:
  • whiteley
    Options
    i need to eat 2250 cals in a day. Everyone say's pbj sandwhiches but sorry if this offends anyone, but being british that doesn't go down well in my head si i aint going to try it and the other thing people suggest to eat is cheese which i cant stand:noway: so any ideas is gratefully appreciated
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, if not PB&J how about some nuts? They're filling and have a lot of (good) calories.
    Options
    How about 1 cup of yogurt mixed with 1/2 cup granola-375 cals or how about 1 can of tuna (drained)mix it with 1/4 cup of shreeded cheese, 2 teaspoons of mayo, 1 tablespoon of relish mix and eat with wheat thins about 475 cals

i need to eat 2250 cals in a day. Everyone say's pbj sandwhiches but sorry if this offends anyone, but being british that doesn't go down well in my head si i aint going to try it and the other thing people suggest to eat is cheese which i cant stand:noway: so any ideas is gratefully appreciated
  • whiteley
    Options
    i just had a glass of full fat milk which i dont normally have as i have skimmed so that was interesting and i just found some muller healthy balance corners in the fridge so i've had one of them brought me down to 900 ish so i'm happy with that:smile:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Nuts. Once you measure it out...you're not getting a whole lot and the calories add up.

A full grilled cheese sandwich adds up as well.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My son turned me on to mixing a fresh avacado and a banana and whipping that up. Pretty high in calories and avacados are very good for you.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    2 words. ORDER PIZZA. seriously. That's what I would do. :flowerforyou: It's not cheating if fyou have the extra calories. Just don't do it every day :drinker:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    My son turned me on to mixing a fresh avacado and a banana and whipping that up. Pretty high in calories and avacados are very good for you.

This sounds so good you have no idea :)
    Why did you mention this an hour before I go shopping!!!