How often do you weigh?

Options
I am weighing once a week and taking my measurements. Does anyone weigh everyday? Does it motivate you more? :smile:

Replies

• thennig
    thennig Posts: 16
    Options
    I am weighing once a week and taking my measurements. Does anyone weigh everyday? Does it motivate you more? :smile:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Once a week, after a potty trip :)
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Once a week, first thing in the morning, after I go potty....:bigsmile:
  • bwlr5000
    Options
    Once a week for me too, dont want to be a slave to the scale.
  • jnachazel1
    jnachazel1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every morning after going potty too.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    Same for me...once a week, first thing in the moring after I go potty.
  • tmbish82
    Options
    i asked this question about a week ago :happy: i used to weigh once a week but i have started to weigh every morning and so far i like that much better! it helps me to really just take it one day at a time and if i end up having an off day i feel like i can isolate it to just that one day instead of feeling like i just blew a whole week and didn't even realize it!!!!
  • joonieB
    joonieB Posts: 101
    Options
    I am an every day weigher inner too. Just once the scale has gone back up--tragic!--and I measured myself right then and there. All my measurements were up too so I knew it was from bloating and didn't let it get me down. I don't have a set day for measuring. If I go for more than 2-3 days without seeing the scale budge at all, I weigh myself and discover WOW! I am a 1/4 inch down in my waist (or hips, wherever). All this weighing and measuring would probably make another person nutty, but I have found it works for me and keeps me focused.
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I weight myself every time i go to the gym, so at least 3-4 times a week. All though, the scale at the gym says im heavier than the one at my house... weird
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself every morning after i poo poo...but i only log twice a week. i do measurements on the first of each month.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday but it only counts on Monday. I use my Monday weight as my official weigh in number. All the other days are just a gauge to see how I'm doing. I weigh first thing in the morning after I potty.

Memaw
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I also weigh once a week - Monday mornings in an effort to behave myself over the week-ends.
  • Jillian
    Jillian Posts: 88
    Options
    I like that idea. I started out weighing once a week, but I have water retention issues so I started weighing everyday. I don't really like doing that because "then when do I log?" I think I will log every monday. Thanks