What can you wear now?

Options

Replies

• RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    LOL...you're only slightly wrong...women look good in "wife beaters" (who came up with that name?)....Men, not so much... :o

I wear wife beaters all the time in the summer! Love them and they are usually very cheap. I make sure to get many colors!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    LOL...you're only slightly wrong...women look good in "wife beaters" (who came up with that name?)....Men, not so much... :o

I stand corrected, and generally agree :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

I wear wife beaters all the time in the summer! Love them and they are usually very cheap. I make sure to get many colors!

Me too!
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    @Orphia thanks for posting this! I have some saris I brought back from a trip and have wondered how to use them (other than the few I have hanging as decoration) and I LOVE the dress idea.

I've still got a way to go, but I love that I am currently wearing some old jeans I had that are 3 sizes smaller. Granted, they are not in a fashionable cut, but they are fine while I continue to shrink.
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Skirts! no more chub rub! And I used to have a huge butt. Skirts over-emphasized it, or draped over it like a tablecloth. Not flattering. Now it's merely big, as opposed to huge. Moving from fat to curvy makes all my clothes look and fit better!
  • Antd420
    Antd420 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

I agree, women do look sexy in wife beaters and boxer shorts. The name was made up by a guy that was beating his wife wearing the shirt lol.
  • Antd420
    Antd420 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Nice muscles
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Antd420 wrote: »

Nice muscles

Thanks!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have found the confidence to wear regular shorts. I always felt too self-conscious to wear anything more than an inch or two above my knees, but now that I dropped a few sizes and toned up I have stopped worrying about my thighs "spreading" when I sit down.
  • tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You know what I can't wear anymore? Strapless anything. A strapless bra does not help at all.
    My breasts went From DD to a small B and have deflated terribly. I'll be getting a breast lift before I can do anything requiring a strapless bra. :/

I hear you girl! Never considered any sort of vanity surgery in my life but man it is tempting!
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I've gone from wearing L shirts to now fitting in M slim fit shirts!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My boobs have deflated significantly. They are easier to "check" each month for lumps. :)
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I just got in to a pair of shorts that I kept that are a size 30. They are no longer snug & fit perfectly. It's going to be a great summer & all of my bathing suits fit me again!!! Have to remember to maintain & not let it slip away ever again........ :)
  • UPSGregg
    UPSGregg Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    As far as pants/shorts is concerned.......I had to throw away or give away ALL of my clothes from my first weigh in. I haven't really replaced them yet. It's hard to buy new clothes while still losing allot of weight. Like right now I'm between a 32 and 34 size waste. Was 38 or 40 depending on the style! So, I'm holding off on going clothes shopping. Right now I have three pairs of cheap cargo shorts to my name.

Shirts isn't such a problem. I can still wear SOME of my XL size shirts but they are pretty lose. I have been buying some Large and they fit well now.