Looking for friends

Options
Need motivation to lose 30 pounds. If your a positive motivated person feel free to add me :)

Replies

• cassieanneriley
    cassieanneriley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 50 :)
  • msque907
    msque907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 70 pounds
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • jreilly711
    jreilly711 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! We can do this!!!
  • AMRobChicago
    AMRobChicago Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone! I need to lose about 30 lbs myself... story of my life. Ideally, it would be 50lbs but let's get real. My grandma is 85 and still trying to lose weight, I don't want that for myself. I want to be at a happy healthy weight and just enjoy my life without this constant struggle. There is so much more to life to focus on that weight. I need some support and motivation- let's do this! I am a Jawbone Up user, biker, runner, yogi, classpass, shredder, clean eater, whole30er vet, etc... You name it, I do it or have done it. I just love food and binge eat. That's all.
  • jreilly711
    jreilly711 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I hear you girl! I've been so unhappy with myself. I'm very short (4"11) and 136. I had slot of health issues that made me gain weight. I would love to be about 105. We can do this!
  • dvislusthog
    dvislusthog Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I need to lose about 30 lbs myself... story of my life. Ideally, it would be 50lbs but let's get real. My grandma is 85 and still trying to lose weight, I don't want that for myself. I want to be at a happy healthy weight and just enjoy my life without this constant struggle. There is so much more to life to focus on that weight. I need some support and motivation- let's do this! I am a Jawbone Up user, biker, runner, yogi, classpass, shredder, clean eater, whole30er vet, etc... You name it, I do it or have done it. I just love food and binge eat. That's all.

I feel you on not trying to struggle with nutrition and fitness forever. I'm here to get it done and get it done right. Adding you and looking forward to the mutual motivation
  • dvislusthog
    dvislusthog Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    jreilly711 wrote: »
    I hear you girl! I've been so unhappy with myself. I'm very short (4"11) and 136. I had slot of health issues that made me gain weight. I would love to be about 105. We can do this!

We all can absolutely achieve our goals whatever they may be. My goal is to gain some muscle and improve my overall fitness level. Here's to an exciting journey!
  • mjanaib
    mjanaib Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 75 need all the friends I can get feel free to add me! I'm Maura from Michigan !