5 9 Goal weight?

Options
I was just curious to know what your goal is if you are around 5 9? That is my height and I'm eager to know others opinions of what weight looks good on them or what they are aiming for... :smile:

Replies

• DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I was just curious to know what your goal is if you are around 5 9? That is my height and I'm eager to know others opinions of what weight looks good on them or what they are aiming for... :smile:
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    MY GOAL IS TO GET 2 130 LBZ
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I am shooting for about 140-150 if that helps you at all.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options
    Thanks... keep it going. I find it amazing that the same weight on the same height can look so different on another person.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i'm 5'8 and I'm goin for 135-140 cuz no matter how skinny i get, i'll still have a booty.
    Options
    I am 5-8 and my goal is to be about 160 since I do have a larger frame
  • tmbish82
    Options
    i'm 5'8" and my goal is about 145-150 lbs. that was the weight my body seemed to be the most comfortable with.
  • michelle0920
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and shooting for 165.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and going for 135-150
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Why not pick a goal weight that will cause you to fall into the "normal" BMI? You could start at the highest number if you have a lot to lose, then re-evaluate later to see if you actually want to go lower.

For someone of 5'9" I see that 129-169 is considered "normal"
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I was 187 and overweight, I am now down to 154.5 but still not comfortable. I used to be 135-140 and still had some meat on my bones, but was happy! I believe the scale for 5 9 is 125 to 169, so I am healthy now, just not happy.
  • melb_79
    Options
    I am 5'9" and I am hoping for 155, but 150 if I can.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal right now is 150. I might try for 140, but I wanna see how 150 feels first. =)
  • spanner
    Options
    i'm new :smile:

but i'm 5'1"
    and i want down to 115

cause the highest i'm supposed to be is 132 i think.
    but, i want some give so if my weight starts creeping back up
    it wont be too bad (:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.

When I had my "body pod" done, they said a good weight goal for me would be 145-147. That put me at a good fat percentage for my body, which includes bone density. I used to be that weight in my early-mid 20s and it was hard. It took more effort then I would like to put in again, so my goal is 160. Maybe 155 once I get to 160. I feel good, look good, and am very confident at 160. 160 is a comfy/loose size 10 jean for me - Size 8 dress.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I was 115-120 before I got pregnant with the first one. I think that's probably not enough weight. It wouldn't look right on me now.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and aiming for 170, near the top of my BMI range. I also have a larger frame. I might re-evaluate once I get there and can maintain that weight. My lightest weight was 140 but that was too skinny--I would probably ultimately go for 160.
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    d2d anyone ever tell you you look a LOT like Jordana Brewster? :flowerforyou:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options
    Haha, ya. I get that A LOT actually. I take it as a compliment... I think she's beautiful!
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    Haha, ya. I get that A LOT actually. I take it as a compliment... I think she's beautiful!

lol, YES she is beautiful! and so are you! :drinker: