Teacup Humans?

TarahByte
TarahByte Posts: 125 Member
So as it turns out, now that I've lost some weight, I can't find clothes that fit anymore. I'm 4'11" and I'm used to shopping at consignment stores but now everything at those are too big for me and I went to Target the other day and had to buy kid shorts. Being that I'm 35, I'd like to not dress like a kid or a teenager, preferably. Where do some of you miniature people find clothes that aren't expensive? I don't want to have stuff altered because that costs money and...well...I just don't want to go.

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm sorry, but this is all I could think of when I read your post! I know it doesn't help, but, well.. laughter is always good, right :)

Ok, it didn't cue up right, but at 45 seconds in, you'll see..

bahaha, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking too!
  • BailTuck
    BailTuck Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2016
    My daughter is small and likes Hollisters. There is also a Talbots for petite women. They usually have a good clearance section.
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    @PlaydohPants with a profile picture like that, I'd expect nothing less :p

@MonkeyMel21 great minds think alike :)
  • TarahByte
    TarahByte Posts: 125 Member
    Haha @distinctlybeautiful I didn't even have to watch the video to know which part that was. Colonial doll clothes, right? I did fake lick my dog with my chin when she was a puppy too. Haha

Might try Talbots being as there's one right near me. Think I'm a little too old for Hollister but at least their dim lights would hide my wrinkles.

Thanks, y'all!
  • maryroans
    maryroans Posts: 5 Member
    Loft petite section! Always a sale going on there too :) Sizes go down to 00p and xxsp. For reference I'm 5'2, 107, bust size 30-32 and waist size 24-25. I usually wear their smallest petite size but sometimes go one up for their pencil skirts. Age appropriate and stylish! one of my favorites
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    I realize there are a lot of lines at H&M that are geared for 'young' - but I am finding some of the dresser lines 'mature' enough for me (I'm 49!) and fit small too.