Newbie- motivation needed!

Options
laurarowbs
laurarowbs Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2016 in Getting Started
I'm desperately trying to get back to a healthier, fitter me after being particularly lazy for the last 6 months after getting married-not quite got outof holiday mode from honeymoon!

Looking forward to getting started and hopefully getting trimmer :-)

Hoping for some help from this community as my motivation is at an all time low- I think the logging will help- if I remember to do it!

Laura

Replies

• dvislusthog
    dvislusthog Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura! Welcome back and good luck. I'm also just starting after about 3 months off. I'm looking forward to getting back on track. Overall fitness improvement is my goal. I'm planning on getting there by eating clean, counting my macros, and getting to the gym about 5x a week. How about yourself?
  • laurarowbs
    laurarowbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the add :-)
    That sounds good- same sort of aim here- I need something to get me back to eating well and monitoring what I'm eating rather just eating fast, unhealthy food! Hopefully this app will help.
    I used to power lift so I'm going to do some conditioning training then aim to get back to it! Its amazing how quickly you lose fitness!
  • zelectricity
    zelectricity Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great story. I go through lazy periods, else specially following trips or life changes. But it's good to be back at it!
  • SurfCityBeachGuy
    SurfCityBeachGuy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can do it !
  • MOHawkins75
    MOHawkins75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use motivation too!! I am just getting started back, but I am determined this time!! I have always been the short, chubby, but cute friend and I have decided NO more!! I want to be lose weight, be healthy and just feel better!! My family is very active and I do not want to slow them down anymore. I have to lose 68 lbs to reach my goal.