Goals ths weekend

Options
What are you determined to achieve this weekend ?

Mine is to not undo all the hard work I have put in this week through eating more and having alcohol at the weekend.

By announcing it to you all it will make me more determined to stick to it :smile:

So, I am going to stay healthy, exercise and no vodka !!! :smile:

Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Weekends are not too bad for me....

Yes, I always eat more - but I love weekend workouts - as weekday workouts are always 5.30am when I'm not on top form. Weekend workouts, I have a little sleep in...a good breakfast, a little relax...then workout about 10.30 - much better!! :laugh:

This weekend though we are having a '2 years since we moved into our house' celebration on the Sunday. We traditionally get an Indian takeout as that's what we did when we first moved in. Amazing food but the worst thing for your waistline!! So my goal this weekend is to do a mammoth workout on Sunday to bank as many calories as possible...oh, and limit myself to 1/4 of a naan bread (I can't go without as it's soooo good, but this is like the worst thing!)

Good lulck with your weekend goal! :happy:
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    No more than 2 glasses of wine on Friday night or Saturday night, and I still have to get up and exercise each day, even if I've failed and drunk more than I should (the thought of exercising with a hangover should put me off drinking)
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    this weekend's not gonna be too difficult food wise so i'll try to branch more into exercise & promise myself to exercise a minimum of 45 mins both saturday & sunday! (:
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This weekend is a bit of a mixed bag, so my goal will just be to get to train hard on Saturday and to eat as healthy as I can!! And only a slither of cake hehe.

Got a Salsa party tonight - easy - no food, no alcohol (I don't drink very often anyway & I'm driving), bit of cardio lol.
    Tomorrow - Zumba & the gym but then lunch with a mate then Tea with my Grandparents who love to feed guests and are amazing cooks. That might be tricky lol.
    Sunday visiting my Son for his birthday - probably an Indian restaurant!! Will have to stick to something dry. Probably not much exercise unless we go to the beach - and then only walking.

So I think I have realistic goals for this week-end lol.
  • indigolafaye
    Options
    um...well my weekend is already going to be a HUGE rightoff... I have a hen do with a three course meal before hand. Exercise for me is almost impossible so I wont be able to bank any cals. I will probably try not to eat all that is on my plate though, and try not to drink too much. Im not really a big drinker anyway so this won't be too much of a problem.
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's my 1st week back on the saddle so to speak - so im having no booze/treats this weekend, plan on getting a nice big pot of soup cooked.

Its my birthday next Friday so that will be my "bad" day of July.
  • CarolineT82
    Options
    We have a friend coming down tonight who I haven't seen for ages and every time we see him either hubby or I are on some sort of medication so we can't drink......our mate is dead excited that this isn't the case this weekend!!!! I'm going to try and get on my treadmill on top of my usual walk to bank some cals for tonight and stick to slimline G&T's - hopefully this will be better than lager or vodka and coke!

All in all - have a good night tonight but make sure I work hard for the rest of the weekend to make up for it!

Have fun all :)
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always hard for me. I have a mega hectic social life and usually end up drinking far too much. I was at Glastonbury festie last weekend, so didn't bother to log calories at all (no phone and too much yummy stuff to eat). Luckily (?) i have come back with a horrible fluey bug, so I have no intention of drinking this weekend at all, got a fridge full of fruit and veggies and no money to go out to eat. Soooo, planning a cycle ride tomorrow and a lot of time lying on the beach and playing in the sea. Should be easy ish to stay well behaved! x
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    No wine for me this weekend, I will allow myself a few vodka's tomorrow and if I work out. If I manage to exercise tonight after work then maybe I'll have a portion of dessert (Key Lime pie - one of my faves!)
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Going to the mountains this weekend to fish and paint our camp. Packing tuna, canned green beans, canned deer meat and will pick up some fresh fruit on my way up. I will wade fish about 6 hours a day and will cover roughly 6-10 miles round trip at a clip. During the real hot part of the day i will be outside painting. I will push myself to drink at least 128 ounces of water through the day and then at least 32 when i sit down in the evening.

7202288.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rosebslim
    rosebslim Posts: 27
    Options
    Just planning to stay focused and like you not undo the good I've, hopefully, done this week so far - shall find out tomorrow morning at WI how good I have been .....

Enjoy your weekend nonetheless.

:wink:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    We are going to Charleston SC for a dinner cruise and fireworks. We'll be in Charleston for 3 days. Happily, my husband is on MFP too so we have planned ahead as to restaurants and booked hotels with fitness centers. So, I expect to have fun and not stick to my usual food plan so hard that I feel deprived.
  • nicole716
    nicole716 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i want to exercise a LOT this weekend!! along with keeping up with the 30 Day Shred :)
  • xacceb
    xacceb Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm going to re-start the 30DS and start cycling!
  • c00ncc
    c00ncc Posts: 55
    Options
    Since this is the Holiday weekend it will be hard to be good since we'll be at my in-laws all weekend. I am just going to try to walk, and eat small portions thru out the whole weekend.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    No night eating and lots of exercise!
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    No binge eating at night time and no alcohol :happy:

oh and to stick with the 30DS, 1st day today!!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    1. go to the gym
    2. drink more water
    3. no chocolate (already failed...ate oreos dipped in milk)
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    whoop! i did even more exercise than i promised myself, ily weekend! (:

hope everyone else did well with their goals!
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    No more than 2 glasses of wine on Friday night or Saturday night, and I still have to get up and exercise each day, even if I've failed and drunk more than I should (the thought of exercising with a hangover should put me off drinking)

FAIL: Friday I had one **** if sambuca, which was okay.
    Saturday I had two wines, a jäger and a shot of rum. Not huge amounts, and within my calorie budget, but I still shouldn't have had those two shots.