Fitbit pals?

Options
Hi everyone!
I have once again started my weight loss journey close to 2 weeks ago. Feeling more motivated than ever!
Meal prepping every 3 days, working out 5 days a week, and having support from my wonderful husband.
Just got myself a new Fitbit and would love some new friends and some more supporters and challengers, even on mfp!

My Fitbit email is strama00@yahoo.com

Thanks guys! :):):)

Replies

• Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello, and good luck on accomplishing your goals! I have a fitbit and would love to participate in challenges.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a fitbit friend request :smile: I just got mine and am hoping doing challenges will motivate me to move more.

Anyone else can feel free to add me too, my FitBit email is jmessina205@yahoo.com
  • CharHarg77
    CharHarg77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too, back on mfp but completely new to Fitbit, I've added you Both and im on charlottehargreaves@gmail.com
    Looking forward to actually understanding it!
  • MrsAllyn
    MrsAllyn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm back on mfp and fitbit... and I am looking for motivation too.... my email to add me is atikintrawets@gmail.com ... I will add you too..happy fitness!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
  • monicabroussard2001
    monicabroussard2001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit watch and I love it. I even got the app for it to track my calories, steps and goals.
  • Ratherbebaking
    Ratherbebaking Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to have others to challenge against add me capeverde17@yahoo.co.uk
  • misgidid
    misgidid Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm quite new to Fitbit so I'm going to add you all too. Need some buddies to challenge.
  • kane413
    kane413 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    kane413@charter.net
  • kane413
    kane413 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me kane413@charter.net