• AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated doing what?
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Look at other people success stories
    Take loads of pictures! But nice ones (the typical before pictures tend to look so gloomy)
    Check yourself out a lot
    Dress up (when I look great I feel great)
    Eat yummy and healthy foods (I love reformulating my fav foods into healthy alternatives)
    Notice your strength and endurance increase

Okay this one is going to sound weird and somewhat creepy but my veins don't appear at all. The other day two veins in my hand were just randomly chilling in the open and then I noticed how much smaller my hands were.

So basically notice weird things about yourself. LOL

Honestly as you change in whatever your journey may be you'll receive so many compliments it'll be hard some days to not be overly motivated and have a big head.

And last, smile all the time! I've got RBF syndrome lol smiling is starting to become second nature to me. It cheers me up instantly too.

• Sallyann1Fuller
    Sallyann1Fuller Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Set up reminders on your phone to go off and give you a positive quote at random times during the day. :)
  • julianwinnett
    julianwinnett Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Go on YouTube and type in Eric Thomas How bad do you want it. I guarantee you will get hooked on his speeches
  • ericar21
    ericar21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    sometimes in the morning i look up fitness quotes and pictures online for a little motivation! also getting up for an early workout is a lot easier than working out later in the day for me.
  • JohnMooney612
    JohnMooney612 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Visualize a healthier you once you reach your goals, and don't give up. Get a friend to join you.
  • marrsy75
    marrsy75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I make my workout the first thing I do every morning. It's hard some days but as soon as you wake just get up and smash it
  • shyam2084
    shyam2084 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hoe3mvo3u1v9.jpeg
  • shyam2084
    shyam2084 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So never compromise with yourself...