A Restart- From Central Ontario :)

Options
Hey Everyone,

My name is Ashley. I am 23 years old and have started and stopped this journey many times throughout my teens.
In the last 9 months I have lost 30 pounds. Which really is not a lot for that time frame, however I've been able to keep that weight off and that is a first for me.

I've never lost more than 10 lbs at a time, and I always end up gaining a lot more back. So I am actually quite proud of myself for what I have done. I do have a VERY long way to go though, so I am going to get back into tracking and motivation here.

My fitbit should be arriving anyday, which I am hoping will motivate me to get some more walking in each day! Currently I work part time (but 40 hour weeks) as a Cashier at a retail store, so I am on my feet a lot for that. I also just got a second job housekeeping, so that will be giving me some more movement in my days !

My heaviest weight ever was 350lbs. That was September 2015, when I went to a local theme park, embarrassed the crap out of myself, and said never again.

I am currently 320lbs, with a goal to be 150lbs (give or take, depending how I am when I get into the 100's I will adjust accordingly).

I hope to meet tons of others who want to help motivate each other and lead healthier lifestyles.
Please feel free to add me ! :)

=) - Ashley!

Replies