New here, just moved to Kenya - anyone here?

Options
Vik4a
Vik4a Posts: 8 Member
Hi, my name is Viktoriya, I got baby 2 months ago, now need to loose the remaining 10 kg, and they just refuse to leave me :(. And we just moved to Kenya... Need friends and support to keep going :)

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Viktoriya, I got baby 2 months ago, now need to loose the remaining 10 kg, and they just refuse to leave me :(. And we just moved to Kenya... Need friends and support to keep going :)

wow that must be difficult! i moved from east africa to the uk about 10 years ago so can understand the culture shock! enjoy the weather!! and good luck on your journey
  • Vik4a
    Options
    Talking about cultural shock: well, with my husband's work, we were living in Saudi Arabia for one year :), Kenya for me is a Cultural relieve :))))
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I got married in Kenya last December, my husband was born there, and my mother in law lives there! Going there for Chistmas :) where abouts are you? Nairobi?
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    kenya & saudi arabia?! all kinds of jealous here!

hopefully you'll have a blast & no shortage of running partners i take it? ahaha aren't kenyans supposed to be like the fastest people in the world or do i believe everything people tell me? (:
  • Vik4a
    Options
    Oh, running partners... Why is it not enough just to watch calories? :))))
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    well i hear that unless you're moving your butt everyday for atleast 45 mins .. you're gonna end up with all kinds of less desirable things but it doesn't have to be running .. god knows i only run when i'm chased! ;D
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Kenya, wow!!!
    Welcome to MFP!