New, from UK, be my friend! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    I'll be your friend if you like, I'm from the UK too!

Its good for support to have friends
  • Jleigh417
    Jleigh417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me : )
  • jane134
    jane134 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, i am from the midlands. I only joined this morning and i am gradually getting my head around the site. It looks great! Feel free to friend me if you like. :)
  • frilly7483
    frilly7483 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am totally overwhelmed by all the support - massively appreciated, thank-you all!!

I have downloaded the app and yes, it's proved very useful at work today... Though I've left myself a bit low on the kcals for wine tonight, whoops...

I will log in and input ALL my food, its going to be pretty clear when I cheat myself and don't lose weight. I like the fact you can do exercise too, I have a personal trainer who has also gone through a huge 6 stone weightloss, she's really inspiring... Perhaps it's a career path for me when I have shed the excess.

I've got a few friend requests to work through so I will do that before exploring further and updating my profile.

Thanks again everyone, I wish you all luck and every success on your journey to your ideal weight! This won't be the last you hear from me (hopefully I'll just be a few lbs lighter when I next post) :)
  • Sibby123
    Sibby123 Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm also from the UK & would love some friends to keep me motivated