Bride to be needs help!

Options
Hi all
I'm new to this and can't believe I haven't used it before! I'm getting married on 16th August and was determined to loose some weight after I had chosen my wedding dress- skip to my first fitting and my dress fit but the back looked awful(it's corset back) I felt so upset and decided I had to do something.... now I have 2 weeks until my next fitting and I've gone and put on another 3lbs. I could kick myself, I've tried slim and save diet but felt awful on it. I have half a stone to lose why is it so bloody hard?! is anyone else in same sort of position as me and fancies giving each other a bit of support? Helen x

Replies

• welshgirlhelen
    welshgirlhelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    just bumping this up- I've lost 3 lbs since I started last week. Still another 6lbs ish to go. I don't know how to add people as friends on here but if anyone wants to add me .....
  • ch1128
    ch1128 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've added you ☺ I'm looking to lose around the same but by July 16th. Got a wedding to attend and refuse to go shopping for more clothes
  • welshgirlhelen
    Options
    thanks for the add
  • welshgirlhelen
    Options
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong but MFP is only posting first line of my replies!
    I have my wedding dress fitting next Saturday so am going to try super hard this week! x
  • p3ciachops
    p3ciachops Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in october!!! Add me and we can push each other!
  • welshgirlhelen
    Options
    I don't know how to add you lol if you know how add me! x
  • tarynbearyn
    tarynbearyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my wedding is August 7th! Home stretch!!!
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in November, but I hope to be at my goal by first fitting in September. I'm already down 20 of my 50 pound goal. I'm not sure if I'll love another 30 pounds in that time, but I'll take what I can get, haha.

Good luck to everyone!
  • welshgirlhelen
    Options
    Had my fitting today and after feeling so crap last time I've fallen back in love with my dress!!!! I can definitely tell the difference since I started using MFP and working out. 58 days to go and I'm not so stressed that it will look hideous I didn't want to take the dress off!!
    Feel free to add me if you would like to, I still haven't worked out how to do it lol x