Need an accountabilitybuddy

Options
Hi,
My name is Ellen and I'm new to the community. I have daily struggles. I need to lose about 40 lbs. I've lost 30 since I've been on MFP but now seem to be trending upward with my weight. I've gained back at least 10lbs, but need to stop this trend before I gain it all back. I need a buddy for motivation and support to help me stay focused and learn more about my bad food triggers.

Replies

• Annabelle01752
    Annabelle01752 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellen! I feel like I am in the same boat! I lost over 11 stone & since have put back on nearly 9! Feeling very determined to get back down. Mindset is certainly the key :)
  • marleebeale
    marleebeale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellen! I need an accountability partner as well! I'm just starting on this new healthy journey in the hopes of losing 40 to 50 lbs. I can certainly try to help. It would help me too.

Marlee
  • FitDawn4Life
    FitDawn4Life Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi Ellen, I'm trying to lose 25+ pounds. I can help with healthy eating. I'm serious about losing weight and I log everything I eat. My diary is open if you would like to check that out. Although I have a foot injury right now and I'm not able to workout, I enjoy walking , hiking, jogging, the gym and workout videos. I'm from South Western New York. Add me and let's do this!
  • Cindyre11a
    Cindyre11a Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in Ellen ..... I need some support as well..... I need to lose about 50-60 lbs... I've lost some weight ... Very sloooowly and I gained back 7lbs.... I need to step it up...
  • vision_jinx
    vision_jinx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in also if you want an extra friend