Looking for friends

Options
Been having a difficult month. I had surgery on my shoulder 3 weeks ago and have fallen into a great depression because of it. I feel useless since I can't do anything with my right arm (and of course I'm right handed). So today, I had an epiphany. NO MORE feeling sorry for myself. I have to eat right and exercise for ME, not my husband, not my children, not my friends, but FOR ME!! Can't lift weights, bike or run, but I can certainly get my fat butt onto the treadmill and walk. It starts today!! Thanks for letting me rant! Anybody who would like to add me as a friend, I would appreciate all the help I can get. :o

Replies

• rlehner
    rlehner Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • BiondaM
    BiondaM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good on ya Magic! Nothing feels better than leaving a pity party. Add me as a friend and I'll forward to seeing your posts every day!
  • angelvamp63
    angelvamp63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me too x
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'll add you.. I had severe depression for 3 years and am a month into my weight loss journey so you can definitely do it!
  • rlehner
    rlehner Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me ....have experience with depression as well!! :(
  • arose542
    arose542 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • sheilafields0317
    sheilafields0317 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am new as well. going thru some depression due to meds i take that cause me to gain and yet doctor says lose.Any suggestions help please.
  • rhiannonrees134
    rhiannonrees134 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Good luck and I hope the results will give you a boost, it certainly is starting to make me feel better after just a few weeks.