5 stone lost! With photos!

Options
The first photo was taken in August 2010, couple of weeks before I started to lose weight, I was around 21 stone 5lbs give or take there.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/me2js.png/

Fast forward until today, and I've now lost 5 stone (70lbs/31.8kg), and finally under the limit to join the Army, which is what my aim was!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/imag0028ox.jpg/

I'm currently around 16 stone 5lbs, however I want to get down to around 15 stone, got a bit on my hips that I could do with losing as well.

Noticed I'm a lot more confident around other people as well, no longer walk around with baggy clothes, or with my arms across my body like in the first one!

And I can finally fit into the top I brought last year, was the biggest size yet still too small, and to return it to Germany would have been a nightmare! Shame I don't like Vettel that much now! xD

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look great!!
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    Wow! Congrats. Good luck with following your dreams.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Ok took me a min to load up the pics, but You look great!! WTG! :D
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You've done so so well and as someone needed to lose 5 stone-ish too, it's really great to see how achievable it is. Very very well done :bigsmile:
  • catrac
    catrac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gosh look at you!!!!! Well done you must be very proud, what a great body you have :-)
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Congratulations :)
  • AlMusallam_47
    Options
    Wow the results are amazing , this is really inspiring !!
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What a great difference!
    You look like a little skinny record store super cool guy!
    Great progress :)
  • LosingGrip
    LosingGrip Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • LosingGrip
    Options
    Saw some people today for the first time in a few months and they all noticed...felt brilliant :D. Shame I ate crap over the weekend (two BBQs...opps!)
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've had some simliar results i.e start weight, current weight to you it's good to see the difference in you even if i struggle to see it in my self.

how tall are you?
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow you really slimmed down, great job!
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow!!! 5 stone that's amazing well done :happy:
  • LosingGrip
    Options
    I've had some simliar results i.e start weight, current weight to you it's good to see the difference in you even if i struggle to see it in my self.

how tall are you?

I didn't really notice it until I looked at the before and after photo, I still don't really.

I'm 195cm.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!