Two a day workouts?

Options
Hey Everyone!

So I'm doing the ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Jam Hybrid where I only work out once a day.

I'm wondering if I would do the full program of each of them together and workout twice a day of I would get better results.

My nutrition is actually really healthy now and I have stopped my binge eating urges.

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• RollTideTri
    RollTideTri Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hard to say. If you can do both workouts and not be wrecked the next day, you could probably get good results. If doing both leaves you fatigued, you won't be able to get the most benefit from your workouts and you risk burnout and/or injury. 2 a days are usually better suited for people with a pretty solid fitness base, looking to really maximize results.
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    ^ What this guy says. Overworking yourself might undo any gains made from either program, fatigue being the major factor. Week 1 and 2 of the programs you may get away with it but as the intensity of the program increases week to week it will be very difficult to sustain.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with either workout. Is strength training a component? You wouldn't want to do this twice the same day or on consecutive days.

However, on my strength training nights I often do cardio at lunch time and love this.