NSV: Space in Size 6 (Picture)

Options
k3muldoo
k3muldoo Posts: 24 Member
The last pair of Target bottoms I purchased were a size 9 so knowing I had lost some weight I tried on a size 6. As you can see they were too big. I guess I'm a size 4 now days! YAY!

062901_152800-1.jpg

Replies

• CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! It must have felt awesome to fit into something smaller...cant wait to get there :bigsmile:
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    good job!! congrats!! i have no idea what size i am right now, all my jeans are loose on me so i'm thinking i'm 5-6 since i'm in 7s now... can't wait til 6s are too loose :)) you looks great BTW
  • ebentley88
    Options
    Good work! It looks like we are about the same weight and similar in body build. I have a pair of shorts I bought without trying them on (I don't recommend this!), and it had been a long time since I'd bought bottoms and I'd never bought this particular brand. Well, I got home and they didn't fit! I was very sad. I decided instead of returning/exchanging them I'd keep them and fit into them when I was back to being a size 5. That day has yet to come! So good job and keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! I would LOOOOOVE to be even in a 6!
  • k3muldoo
    Options
    Thanks ya'll. :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Size 4!!

You have such a cute shape!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Congrats! That's fantastic :D
  • k3muldoo
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I couldn't have done it without the support of MFP friends! 10 lbs to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!