Fitness Model, Flat Stomachs and Loving Yourself

Options
If you've never heard of fitness model Anna Victoria (like me about 20 minutes ago) look her up ASAP! She has a beautiful body that is definitely an inspiration to be healthier and exercise more, however she also has a fantastic mindset and message that she sends out to women. Don't hate on your stomach or those blasted "rolls" that you look at with disgust when you sit relaxed (that has been me, as of lately). Strive to be fit but love and be kind to your body, instead of trying to make it some unrealistic image society has taught us is beautiful. Every part of it, including those tummy "rolls" when you sit relaxed, love it and be grateful it is functioning. <3 keep exercising and eating well! Good luck:)

Replies

• Idle_Moon
    Idle_Moon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This post.
    She looks amazing!
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bit of good advice, to many people r to worried there not perfect. And it can play with your mind when your trying to get in a mind set for sure. The amount of times I feel crap or like giving up when I'm cutting, as it's not going to well or I'll see someone looking better haha
    Work hard , enjoy it , and reap the rewards that will come
  • lifeandleaves
    lifeandleaves Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    She looks toned and fit even sitting down. We all have rolls when she scrunch our bodies together!

I've had a little line on my stomach from siting down since childhood - does everyone have this?!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yes, everyone has it. It's simply photoshopped out of models.