New and ready to lose!

Options
Travis81NC
Travis81NC Posts: 3 Member
Hey y'all, I am new to MFP, looking to drop about 150 pounds and get in shape. Holding myself accountable and binge eating are my biggest problems so I need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me and follow what I hope is A successful journey!

Replies

• Armchair_lizard
    Armchair_lizard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been logging for about a month; but I've already seen some success. Feel free to add me.
  • heathershaw4785
    heathershaw4785 Posts: 30 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it, I think consistency is key. I have fallen off the wagon and just got back on myself. I intend to track everything I eat from here on out, whether I am over my daily limit or not.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me if you'd like. Good luck. WE have faith in ya.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Best of success to you!
  • ballooney
    ballooney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Just signed up. Not sure how it works. Advice? Best wishes to wveryone
  • the_new_mark_2017
    the_new_mark_2017 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have only started after a long hiatus. 45lbs to lose - Day 3 today. I also have major issues with binge eating.
  • neese6969
    neese6969 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here. Starting new at 55. I now success is right around the corner for us all!
  • handbat
    handbat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! you got this we all can make our weight goals with support. Im a returning person I lost 80 pounds 4 years ago and have put 35 pounds back on, I would love to lose another 60 pounds but for now Im saying just 35 lets keep our eyes on the prize..(Better health) we can do it..My problem is sticking to it.
  • sayingyes2success
    sayingyes2success Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lis from Maine. Just joined back up a little over 3 weeks ago. I've got about 60 more pounds to go. Always available for support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Good luck. I've recently started my journey. Feel free to add me if you want.