Need accountability buddy

Options

Replies

• lindsaymbirch
    lindsaymbirch Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me/message me! I'm always on here :)
  • mandanicoleshakessss
    Options
    I am on here daily, although not always perfect! Im a mama of two, and I am an at-home workout guru as well as a lover of cycling and jogging. :) ........and long walks on the beach haha! Just kidding.

Add me!
  • dvislusthog
    dvislusthog Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm not trying to lose weight but my diet is pretty strict. I'm eating clean and tracking macros at a caloric surplus while I workout at least 5x a week. I'll add you. Looking forward to the mutual motivation and and a new accountabilibuddy :)
  • susangburke55
    susangburke55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My Dr. Told me I need to lose 40 lbs. sounds like so much. I think trying with 10 or 15 lbs. at a time I could do. 1200 to 1400 calories was suggested.
  • juliesear83
    juliesear83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Would love an accountability buddy.
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just added a few of you.
    I post a challenge a couple days a week to shake things up and trust me I have days I'm way over my calorie count too
    Feel free to add me
  • mzjamocha
    mzjamocha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • RagTagSampson
    RagTagSampson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am here for anyone to add. I love to see everyones progress and motivate post wise as much as I can. You can do this, all of ya!
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    please add me........anyone else who posted in this thread...can you please add me as well......thanks,
  • missmatch76
    missmatch76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me feel free! Especially if your food diary is open to friends, I love looking at what people eat (nosey lol) :blush:
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... just started over recently!
  • Franacious
    Franacious Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've had a similar path...add me!
  • Karin_Rae
    Karin_Rae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you can add me!! 489 days, 70lbs, 50 inches gone forever!! I love creating and sharing recipes and ideas. I follow a keto, lchf lifestyle and workout 6 days a week... :)
  • Cindyre11a
    Cindyre11a Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyone... ADD ME!!! I'm not to sure how to add people....LOL I've been off and on MFP but I'm getting back on track....but I need some buddies for motivation
  • scrubman
    scrubman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I just cleared out my list because I had like 50+ inactive friends. Sad!
  • tanyabnrd795
    tanyabnrd795 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in...add me :) I need you
  • carmencbennett
    carmencbennett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to! I came here from Weight Watchers which just wasn't working for me. I have about 20 pounds left to lose.
  • monicapetich00
    monicapetich00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you are on the Keto diet. I'm on day 23 and living it! My diary is open.
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Join my weekly weigh in group