Casual Friday NSV!

Options
hbrittingham
hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
On Fridays, we are allowed to wear jeans to work. I haven't been in the office for the last three Fridays, so today was the first time I tried to wear jeans in a while. All of my "fat" jeans from Lane Bryant are huge on me now and I am having to hike them up constantly to keep them from falling down. So I tried on my pre-fat jeans. Apparently I had stretched out my pre-fat jeans, too, because they aren't only huge on me, they look terrible, lots of bulging loose fabric at the belly and thighs. I couldn't even pull them up over my hips 6 weeks ago. I think all my working out is finally showing!

A little scale victory, too. I finally got into the 160s. That's been my goal since I started MFP and this morning I got there. Woo hoo!

Replies

• Fancy17
    Fancy17 Posts: 15
    Options
    Fabulous.

Keep up the awesome work!

I think you should go out and get a pair of jeans that fit you nicely, and then take a picture---- a little before and afters! :)
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Well done :o)

I have been wearing leggings on casual Friday (which we have once a month) for months...... I have about 4 nice pairs of jeans at home, waiting to be slimmed into.

You have provided inspiration!

P.S your dogs are gorgeous. I used to have a golden retriever who we lost at the age of 16. I miss him!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Doing the happy dance for you. That is awesome. Congratulations.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Well done :o)

I have been wearing leggings on casual Friday (which we have once a month) for months...... I have about 4 nice pairs of jeans at home, waiting to be slimmed into.

You have provided inspiration!

P.S your dogs are gorgeous. I used to have a golden retriever who we lost at the age of 16. I miss him!

Thanks! I love those dogs with all my heart.

I may go see what I can find in the way of jeans this weekend. I don't have any before pictures because I wouldn't let anyone take pictures of me when I was at my heaviest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!